The Social CEO
Next CEO Cohort Start Date September 5, 2017
The course will give you the tools and expertise to:
- Get the C-level view of how & where social media can and should be impacting your business across the entire organization.
- Build the reputation of your business with the credibility and authority necessary in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Increase rapport with employees, customers, investors and media.
- Attract talent, employees of socially actively companies are 40% more likely to believe their company is more competitive and 20% more likely to stay at their company.
- Increase influence, Social CEOs are 46 percent more influential than their non-social peers.
- Learn turnkey management, tactics to streamline your social media efforts.
Included in this course:
- Four modules comprised of 20 lessons and exercises, all self-directed and available 24/7.
- Participants can expect to complete the course in 4 weeks with an average 2-3 hour commitment per week; however, there is no limitation on how long you take to complete the course.
- Interactive worksheets, tools and checklists developed by our team of experts and tested across hundreds of clients and marketers.
- Weekly Q& A group conference video calls with our social media and digital marketing experts.
- Peer-to-peer networking and support from other executives
- Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing content and insights
The Social CEO Live Presentation
In this one hour webinar, MTO Agency CEO, Gretchen Fox, will share the social opportunity unique to CEOs and Senior Executives, as well as, a 5 Point System and interactive assessment tool to assess your company's social proficiency before beginning the program.
Module One: The Social Media Mindset
- The Social System
- The Future of Social Media
- Getting The Social Mindset: The Social Personality
- Exercise: The Social Vision For Your Organization
Module Two: The Social Identity (Your Personal Brand)
- Why Social Identity Is Important To Your Success
- How To Create Your Social Brand
- Exercise: Create Your Social Brand Identity
Module Three: Creating Messaging for Maximum Impact
- The New Science Of Customer Emotions
- Create Your Emotigraphic Profile, Step 1 :: Pain Points & Needs of Employees, Investors, Media & Peers
- The Emotigraphic Profile Template
- Create Your Emotigraphic Profile, Step 2 :: Promises & Transformation of Employees, Investors, Media & Peers
Module Four: Creating Thought-Leadership via Content
- Content Brainstorm Ideas PDF
- Create Your Content Categories
- Your Content Calendar
- Content Production
- Content Distribution
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Checklist
- The Ultimate Twitter Checklist
- The Ultimate Facebook Checklist
On completion of the course, you will have:
- The expertise to understand the CEO social opportunity and grow your business with a 21st century social strategy.
- Ability and agility to capitalize on new opportunities and counter risks in a real-time world.
- Satisfaction knowing that you have the knowledge to effectively and an efficiently use social dynamics to grow your business.